A special edition DVD box set for staff working with children aged three to five.
In this DVD box set, we will consider communication and language development for children aged between three and five years. We will observe children in a variety of situations and assess progress in speaking, listening and self-expression. For this age group, we need to provide a richer and more diverse language environment to stimulate cognitive development and this DVD will give you practical ideas to spark language innovation in your own setting or at home. We will incorporate the latest theory on questioning, the use of tenses, the creation of narratives and connection of ideas and events to help you recognise the appropriate levels of development to work towards in your own setting.
• Observe a variety of imaginative approaches and activities to stimulate more advanced speech and listening skills
• Gain practical ideas to enhance communication for children with English as a foreign language
• Consider the various challenges for this age group and look at creative solutions to help you work with children with special needs
• Feedback to parents and work with them to ensure a positive approach both at home and in the nursery
This DVD set will be linked to Early Years framework and curriculum.
• 2 DVDs (running time 45mins each)
• Each DVD also contains a PowerPoint/PDF for use in training sessions.
Presented by Penny Tassoni, Early Years Consultant and Author and President of PACEY
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.